DarkProphets

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Dark Prophets, To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them.

3 posters

Alliance Merge

Iskavan
    Iskavan
    Amodeus
    Amodeus

Alliance Merge Empty Alliance Merge

Post  Iskavan Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:32 pm

I would like to discuss a matter with everyone and make an announcement.

I feel that i can no longer perform the duties as "Leader", Im just not active enough. Im sure you guys have noticed how im only on a few times a day and once a week visit the forum.

I am deeply sorry that this has gone on as long as it has, and i would like to merge this alliance into another alliance. To be more specific PHNX Alliance, there leader is a good friend and he is a more than capable leader and he is always online.
    There alliance is super active, always doing group attacks (ASC)

I have talked to there leader and he has agreed to the merge, i Just want everyones approval first.

The merge is unfortunitly none negotiable, but who we merge with is.

Also PHNX will be accepting one member recomended by me into the council.

I will decide between these 5 people.
    cagedecho,xallys,darthnihilus,cosmondico, dancecommander.

send me a message if you would like to be on the council, and a brief description why. They told me i already had a place on the council, but i declined.

I will also be taking any questions, il post this on the forum. either post on the forum or send me a message on here. Il answer all questions
    Iskavan
    Iskavan
    Amodeus
    Amodeus

Alliance Merge Empty Re: Alliance Merge

Post  Iskavan Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Note, you dont have to worry about galaxytool until 30 days after joining PHNX

PHNX-
    Alliance Rules and Regulations
    **Subject to change so check back regularly.**

1. Each player is required to maintain a specified weekly point growth, two weeks not meeting this requirement will result in farm status and removal from the alliance, exceptions occur with moonshots, crashes or vmode. The requirements are as follows:
    < 10k points: 25%
    10k-15k Points: 20%
    15k-25k Points: 15%
    25k-50k Points: 10%
    >50k Points: 5%

2. No more than 4 days inactive without notification after day 4 you are turned to a farm and/or removed from the alliance. We understand that real life stuff needs to be taken care of, if you are going to be less active please step down from the alliance so that people who want to actively play have a spot to join, you can always come back when everything is sorted.

3. Forum and Galaxy Tool usage is a must, if you have not signed up for and active on either one within 3 days of joining the alliance you will be promptly removed. This is not an option we want you to participate in alliance chat and contribute to the forum and Galaxy Tools.

4. Maintain activeness in the forums, alliance chat and in game circulars, good communication can make or break an alliance. If you go for an extended period of time with no in alliance communications and/or forum usage you will be removed, with out warning, at the discretion of alliance leadership.

5. Work with your alliance mates in your area of operation to take down bigger targets. We want everyone to be running ACS attacks when ever possible, it makes for great attack practice. If you ask for someone to ACS with you stay online long enough for people to reply and get in alliance chat to organize.

6. Trades are encouraged, if you have excess of one thing and need another ask, someone else may be there to fill the need. Trade rates Must be between 3:2:1 and 2:1:1 This is not an option this is game rules. Trade requests must be formatted so they are clear, "I am trading 3k metal for 1k duet from planet 3:2:12 at 3:2:1 Trade rate."

7. If you are not sure ask. It is the only way to learn. We have a whole section in the forums http://phoenixalliance.freeforums.org/b ... on-f4.html. If there is something you would like to add please add it. Remember that the Open Forum tab is viewable by all so if it is alliance specific post it in the General section.

8. If you find a target that you may not be able to attack but is a nice target, please post it as a circular so others may help or try and attack it them selves.

9. If you are asked to stop attacking someone, do so. Send them a message saying they have 72hrs to get their planets sorted and make them not profitable. After that time you may begin attacking again.

10. Fleet saving is a must. If you are going to be offline for more than 30 min to an hour put your fleet and your resources in the air. If you are getting attacked repeatedly for not conducting a fleet save or resource save, after being taught how to, then you may be removed from the alliance.

We are not going to be a war alliance. If you have trouble with someone bring it to the attention of mpman, Grimoutlook or Suppiluliuma ASAP so it can be handled. If you provoke war without prior alliance approval it will be grounds for immediate removal and Farming.

The leadership is currently as follows: (to be expanded in the near future)
    Governing Council: mpman, Grimoutlook, Suppiluliuma
    Diplomat: Suppiluliuma

Ranks are based off of the US Navy rank system, Ranks are earned through participation, activeness and performance, as such may also be removed. Be respectful of the players in the alliance, players with higher rank than yourself probably have a bit more experience and should be consulted if you need assistance.

Players of the same rank have the same authority in the alliance, however if two players hold the same rank and one holds a position then the players position trumps rank.
    DarthNihilus
    DarthNihilus
    Satan
    Satan

Post  DarthNihilus Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Who we merge with isn't to much of a problem with me, I know we've done it before, and although I was hoping not to have to merge again it seem like change is sometimes inevitable, the alliance you chose seems fine and I would love to continue to serve the alliance in the council, my rank dropped due to the moon shot but it should be back to the 560-590 range soon. I'll continue to do my best for the alliance no matter where it goes
    gbmanske
    Diocesan
    Diocesan

Post  gbmanske Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:43 am

I have nothing against the merger of alliances. I was never very participatory, because I do not have fleets and referring to trade I had never left the resources they requested.
    Iskavan
    Iskavan
    Amodeus
    Amodeus

Post  Iskavan Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Begin to start joining [PHNX]
    DarthNihilus
    DarthNihilus
    Satan
    Satan