DarkProphets

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Dark Prophets, To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them.

3 posters

New to the universe and this alliance

alderdust
    alderdust
    Scout
    Scout

New to the universe and this alliance Empty New to the universe and this alliance

Post  alderdust Wed May 16, 2012 11:19 am

Hi guys I recently joined about 2 days ago and am a new player to this universe. I have been clawing through the ranks up almost 600 in last 1.5 days but have hit a standstill in resources. Would anyone be willing to give me some resources to keep my production going? specifically metal and crystal. My location is 2:47:4. I dont want to look like im asking for a handout but I want to get up in ranks to help other new players and contribute to the alliance more. Thanks in advance.
    Iskavan
    Iskavan
    Amodeus
    Amodeus

New to the universe and this alliance Empty Re: New to the universe and this alliance

Post  Iskavan Wed May 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Il send you some tonight.
    poopkiller
    poopkiller
    Scout
    Scout

New to the universe and this alliance Empty Help with reserch

Post  poopkiller Wed May 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Arrow Ok,i need some help with resources so i can get more colonys. so i would like if some1 would donate crystal and deturium.(its ok if u donate metal,but others are preferred)
    Iskavan
    Iskavan
    Amodeus
    Amodeus

New to the universe and this alliance Empty Re: New to the universe and this alliance

Post  Iskavan Wed May 16, 2012 10:35 pm

how much you need? i can send crystal tomorrow. deuterium i cant provide.
    Iskavan
    Iskavan
    Amodeus
    Amodeus

Post  Iskavan Thu May 17, 2012 6:56 am

alder did the resources help?
    alderdust
    alderdust
    Scout
    Scout

Post  alderdust Thu May 17, 2012 9:12 am

Thanks isk thats great it got my impulse drive 3 so i should have my first colony ship going to the hive tonight.
    poopkiller
    poopkiller
    Scout
    Scout

New to the universe and this alliance Empty hey guys....

Post  poopkiller Thu May 17, 2012 6:19 pm

hey guys i rly need resources(all types) so i can send an colony ship to the hive.
    poopkiller
    poopkiller
    Scout
    Scout

New to the universe and this alliance Empty guys

Post  poopkiller Thu May 17, 2012 7:02 pm

GUYS I HAVE 50000 METAL SO PM ME IN OGAME IF U WANT 30000 METAL THATS RIGHT IM GIVING AWAY 30000 METAL Heres ur face: affraid eith that or:
    Shocked XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:27 pm