DarkProphets

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Dark Prophets, To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them.

Honor Points

CagedEcho
    CagedEcho
    Lucifer
    Lucifer

Honor Points Empty Honor Points

Post  CagedEcho Sun May 20, 2012 8:42 pm

So the question was asked, what is honorable and dishonorable...

With the redesigned universe, OGame now has honor points.

Honorable fights are when you attack someone whose fleet rank is much higher than your own (meaning they could defeat your attack, but didn't). So you get honor points for that. You can easily tell who would be an honorable target by seeing "HP" next to someones name in the Galaxy view. When you attack an HP target, you can steal 75% of their resources opposed to the normal 50%. Do enough honorable attacks, and you will earn the title "Honorable". I don't think anything special happens yet when you get that title, I think there are just plans for the future.

Dishonorable fights are when you attack someone whose fleet rank is much lower than yours (meaning they can't defend themselves against you because you are stronger than they are). When you do this enough, you earn the title "Bandit"... When you are a bandit, anyone who attacks you can steal 100% of your resources, not just the normal 50%. Also, your fleets don't automatically flee.

Outlaws a players who should have noob protection from you (appear as N in Galaxy view)... however, they attacked someone who was ranked much higher than they are. So they have temporarily lost noob protection for a week. That means anyone can attack them, even players ranked much higher.

You can read more here:
    http://board.ogame.org/board684-ogame-org/board199-help-questions/board202-game-help/717248-v3-0-information/
    CagedEcho
    CagedEcho
    Lucifer
    Lucifer

Honor Points Empty Re: Honor Points

Post  CagedEcho Sun May 20, 2012 8:56 pm

I think you can tell your honor points by clicking on Highscore near the top of Ogame. Then the number to the right of your name is your honor points. If you get -500 or lower, you become a bandit (I think).

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:59 pm