DarkProphets

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Dark Prophets, To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them.

Another poll on movies

Poll

Which Quentin Tarantino film is your favorite?

[ 1 ]
    Another poll on movies I_vote_lcap25%Another poll on movies I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Another poll on movies I_vote_lcap25%Another poll on movies I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Another poll on movies I_vote_lcap0%Another poll on movies I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Another poll on movies I_vote_lcap50%Another poll on movies I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    DanceCommander
    DanceCommander
    Bishop
    Bishop

Another poll on movies Empty Another poll on movies

Post  DanceCommander Wed May 23, 2012 11:14 pm

So Quentin Tarantino being one of my favorite directors of all time and Pulp Fiction (Hence the profile picture) being one of my favorite films of all time, I just wanted to know what other people think. Also don't be afraid to post why or why you dont like one of his movies.