DarkProphets

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Dark Prophets, To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them.

5 posters

warring and stuff

DanceCommander
    DanceCommander
    Bishop
    Bishop

warring and stuff Empty warring and stuff

Post  DanceCommander Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:00 am

so i was thinking. we are ranked at number 16, have our own hive, and all of our players are avraged to rank 500-600ish, and the only wars we have been in were with SPQH and Wallyburg. and lets admit those wernt even wars much less battles. so i started this string in the hopes of discussing potentials to profit off of. and by potentials i mean different alliances and/ or individual systems. anyway just throwing this out there. who do you all think might be a profitable target to attack?
    Xallys
    Xallys
    Commissar
    Commissar

warring and stuff Empty Re: warring and stuff

Post  Xallys Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:20 am

I was thinking the same thing however, since Isk will be leaving by the end of the month unless we can completely wipe them out, whoever it is before he leaves. Then i am all for it, unless Isk is ok with us starting one before he leaves.
    DarthNihilus
    DarthNihilus
    Satan
    Satan

warring and stuff Empty it depends

Post  DarthNihilus Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:20 pm

I could definatly name a few, but only if Isk is okay with it. it depends on what the council wants most. to have a higher alliance rank and to have a bigger alliance.
    Based on what I'm asuming we want we should probably start with a smaller war one that'll be easy to defeat, just so we can say we've won another war, then I suggest we war aggainst BOSS the alliance directly above us, if we win we'll go up in alliance ranks.after we do this, and if it is successful, then I'll tell you guys what i have in mind for our next step.
    Iskavan
    Iskavan
    Amodeus
    Amodeus

Post  Iskavan Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:38 am

I agree that we should war, almost everyone in the alliance has a decent fleet. And it will be fun.

This is not the place to be talking about war :/ but im to lazy to move it lol.

I say for a first war we either go to war with-

Hope

something not to big, not to small.
    I think we can win a war before i go to cananda.
    DanceCommander
    DanceCommander
    Bishop
    Bishop

Post  DanceCommander Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:51 am

maybe im not sure on any of those but in any case if your leaving in what like about 3 weeks or something i dont remember but if we do attack them we should find out who and where their top players are if we can wipe out their fleets the underlings wont be able to recieve reassurance from the higher ups that they can be defended in which case we may be able to convince them to join and then maybe get the other higher ups to join also. however i feel this would not be a quick process as every planet is self sustaining, therfore we would have to piss them off so much that they either quit or join us.
    DanceCommander
    DanceCommander
    Bishop
    Bishop

Post  DanceCommander Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:53 am

thats another thing to consider also is maybe getting our allies to help us attack factions higher than us becuase we would be able to progress further.
    Iskavan
    Iskavan
    Amodeus
    Amodeus

Post  Iskavan Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:55 am

I dont want people we are killing to merge with us, i want them to disband and never be able to make an alliance with that name again.

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment"

il find all there planets tomorrow morning and post em here, i beleive there highest member is ranked liked 300 something.
    Iskavan
    Iskavan
    Amodeus
    Amodeus

Post  Iskavan Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:58 am

Another thing, its 140,000 deuterium to move my fleet to galaxy 1 . . .. . i wont be able to keep my fleet afloat in a war.
    CagedEcho
    CagedEcho
    Lucifer
    Lucifer

Post  CagedEcho Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:00 pm

If you can get another colony slot or have a colony you can destroy, then one option is to colonize a planet near where the war will take place. Build up deut mines on that new (temporary) colony. Send your fleet at a slow rate (e.g. 40%) so that it is cheaper. conduct the war from your new colony. Once the war is over, send your fleet back to the hive and destroy your temporary colony.

I haven't done it in this game because it is much harder to get 9 planets, but I used to have a "floating" planet that'd allow me to move closer to planets I was raiding, then I'd destroy it and move it somewhere else.

Right now, I have a planet in G2 for the purpose of moving fleets between G1 and G3. Takes 5 hrs to go from G1 to G3... but only 3 hours to go G1 - G2 or G2 - G3... so that's cheaper, but still expensive on the deut.
    Iskavan
    Iskavan
    Amodeus
    Amodeus

Post  Iskavan Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:12 am

if i was making 100k deut a day id be like yeahhh!!! war!!! . . but im not :/ and im working on crystal mines atm

just to expensive on deut . . . we could declare war and wait for them to come to us >Smile
    DarthNihilus
    DarthNihilus
    Satan
    Satan

Post  DarthNihilus Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:05 pm

thats not as fun as sending a massive attack force and watching as there alliance runs and screams as our fleets bring down doom upon them. Twisted Evil
    Iskavan
    Iskavan
    Amodeus
    Amodeus

Post  Iskavan Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:02 am

if they are online to see our attack it would be useless :/ we dont want them to run and scream when we attack . . . we want them to run and scream after we attack Smile
    DarthNihilus
    DarthNihilus
    Satan
    Satan

Post  DarthNihilus Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:22 pm

well yeah thats what I meant, its not like we can see them scream or panic anyway. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:03 pm